We Believe in Youth empowerment! We encourage young people to take charge of their lives by addressing their situation and then take action in order to improve their access to resources and transform their consciousness through their beliefs, values, and attitudes.
Normally We Undertake Six Types Of Youth Empowerment
1) Psychological Empowerment: This program enhances individual’s consciousness, belief in self-efficacy, awareness and knowledge of problems and solutions and of how individuals can address problems that harm their quality of life and aims to create self-confidence and give youth the skills to acquire knowledge.
2) Community Empowerment: focuses on enhancing the community through leadership development, improving communication, and creating a network of support to mobilize the community to address concerns.
3) Organizational Empowerment: This Program aims to create a base of resources for a community, including voluntary organizations, unions and association that aim to protect, promote and advocate for the powerless youth.
4)Economic Empowerment: Teaches entrepreneurial skills, how to take ownership of their assets and how to have income security
5) Social Empowerment: Teaches youth about social inclusion and literacy as well as helping kids find the resources to be proactive in their communities.
6) Cultural Empowerment: Aims to recreate cultural practices and redefine cultural rules and norms for youth. Through these dimensions of empowerment, programs can work on empowering youth in one or more aspects of their lives.